Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas Monopoly!


When we were younger and all living at home we played Monopoly every single Christmas Eve!

It was a Larson kid tradition that we all love!

But as we got older, moved out, got jobs, got married, and started having families of our own our games got put on hold.

Until this year!

I was at my parents one night and even though it wasn't Christmas Eve yet we decided that we would pull it out and play our Christmas game for the first time in about three or four years!

Normally Karli and I are the masters and switch off each year who would win the ultimate Monopoly champion crown!

Llama could always be counted on to be barely crawling passed the finish line in last place with two dollars in his hands, lots of debt, and no possessions to his name!

But this year a true Christmas miracle happened!



Llama not only got first place but by the end had almost single handedly bankrupted the bank!

He slaughtered us!


And by us I me Karli and I!

Karli lost first and I was shortly after!

But it was still fun and I guess it's okay for Llama to win every so often!

No comments: