Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas 2014 Part 2!


Once we got dressed and ready for the day Rondalynn and I headed over to my parent's house to celebrate Christmas over there and have Rondalynn open up her gifts from this side of the family!


The first thing we did when we got there was got our food on!

Prime rib, cornbread stuffing, twice baked potatoes, veggies, stuffed mushrooms, and rolls!

Yum!


Rondalynn like it too but her most favorite thing on her plate was the black olives!


Then we opened up gifts!




A baby doll from uncle Konner!















Tia Karli and Kaittie gave her a big pink ball that she was more than excited about! In fact after this she really wanted nothing more to do with the gifts and just wanted to play with the ball and hit the doll box like a bongo! Hahaha!



It was at this point my camera died! And my pregnancy brain forgot the battery that was at home on the charger!

Hey at least I remembered to charged this battery the day before and then put the other one on to charge afterwards! Hopefully I'll remember to throw the camera in the bag before we have Little Bean!

Rondalynn got a lot of fun toys, clothes, and a new big girl car seat (so she can pass her infant one on to her baby brother!) from her aunts, uncles, and grandma and grandpa Larson!

Mommy got new duck slippers, a gift card to get my toes did, some cereal, earrings, a couple movies, and seasons 6-9 of Deadliest Catch!


After we opened gifts at Grandma and Grandpa Larson and Grandpa installed Rondalynn's new car seat in mommy's car we came home and had the rest of Christmas with Jeremy, Shelia, and the kids!

Rondalynn was really tired by this point so this was the only thing she opened (with the help of her cousins) before she crawled over to mommy for nap time! But this is a ride on giraffe from Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Shelia, Alex, and Kalia! My daughter has more rides than we do! Hahaha!

But she feels the same way about riding on this one as she does the elephant so it's a work in progress!




No more pictures please!!!

Hahaha! Like I said after the opening the one present she was done and because she has fallen asleep on me and I was trying to open the rest of her gifts and mine I didn't get many more pictures of gifts and opening!



But after a nap she was already to play and check out her new toys!


This is her tambourine Mommy and Daddy got her!



Then she checked out her new tablet from Mommy and Daddy!




And then her and cousin Kalia played with the Mr. Potato Head from cousin Kate who had Rondalynn's name for Christmas this year!



Lastly it was time for Christmas dinner! Ron made another amazing ham that set my pregnancy taste buds all sorts of in a whirl!

I had started contracting earlier that day so I wasn't able to make the stuffing or green bean casserole but we still had the bomb ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, veggies, and rolls!

It was a wonderful Christmas filled with love, fun, and the spirit of Christmas!

I'm sure next year will be even more fun with two little ones!

No comments: