Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Just Born!


I'm sure you have seen those pictures of babies at each month that tell a little bit of the baby's stats and fun things like that.

Well of course I have to do this too because it's cute and I even made my own stickers for each month!

I even made a Just Born one which is what I bring you today!

Given I forgot to take these while we were at the hospital the first day or two and took them on day five when we were home but it still counts as just born!

Here is all the fun and simple pictures I took for her "Just Born sticker photo shoot!"





Doesn't she just look too precious in this photo!



Now if you have seen these pictures online before you have seen the updates done many ways like on a white board or chalk board but I decided when she got older it would be a lot harder to get her to hold still and not wipe off the stats and update so I went with this approach!


I made my own update board!

I can't wait to do this each month and share it all with you!

No comments: