Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, January 10, 2014

Christmas 2013!


Well Christmas has come and gone and now it's time to share all the fabulous pictures I took on Christmas morning!

Again I took a lot of pictures and Ron recorded me opening up all of my my gifts and Little Miss's gifts from his Google Glasses so once I get that I'll share it on here but until then enjoy a Truex Christmas!


This is our poor little tree being taken over by gifts!



I'm pretty sure a couple more got added after I took this pictures on Christmas Eve as well!


Of course it isn't Christmas and Christmas can't start until I have my Christmas stocking orange!

We first let Socrates open his Christmas/Birthday gifts (He was born on Christmas!) which he was very excited about!







He got very spoiled like always and was very excited about all his new toys and treats!

These next pictures are of Ron opening up his gifts!



















I spoiled Ron this year as well with some Blu-rays, shirts, pants, and slippers! He was very happy with them all!


Ron had fun with some gift bows!

I was very tired from contracting most of the night when this was taken so that's why I look tired and out of it!


And lastly our best and favorite gift still baking away!

Hehehehe!

It was a great Christmas and Little Miss got spoiled already with a swing, bouncer, clothes, shoes, wipes, fun little everyday necessities, and toys! And mommy got a breast pump, some movies, some books, and a blanket!
 

No comments: