Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hospital Newborn Pictures!


We had Rondalynn at Scottsdale Shea and the day after we had her this lady comes in and says she is here to set up a time for the hospital newborn photo shoot if we are interested in doing it.

Of course I was since it's pictures and even more so because it would be pictures of my baby!

It's a free 15 minutes shoot by a professional company and then you get a free online birth announcement and if you want you can buy a disk with all the edited pictures both in color and black and white and the rights to them or buy a sheet of each print you like.

Again these were pictures of my baby and I knew it would be hard to just pick a couple poses I liked and luckily for me my amazing husband knows this so we got all 28 photos on a disk! Yay!

I was feeling very, very, very sore that afternoon when they did them so daddy got to be a prop for them, which I love because those pictures are always the sweetest!

So here are Rondalynn's Hospital Newborn shoot! I only posted the colored ones but each one of these has a black and white version as well!












This one is one of mommy's favorites!




Cute little baby feet in daddy's hands!

I love how these turned out and I hope we can do this and get just as amazing pictures with all of our babies!

No comments: