Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Favorite Hospital Pictures!


Of course we took about ten hundred million pictures in just the four days we were at the hospital!

So I picked out a few of my favorites to share with you all!

Just as a fair warning these are all just from our regular camera and I have a good amount of them on my cell phone that I'll share with you all in another post!


I love this picture! Ron took this within minutes of Rondalynn being born as she was over in the warmer getting checked out and cleaned up!


Mommy just staring at her baby girl while we were in recovery.


Isn't that face priceless! She wasn't a big fan of her bath at the hospital the first night he was born.


You always have to get the "looking through the bassinet glass" photo!



I love how perfect and content she looks in this photo! This is my currant Facebook profile picture!


Our precious gift!


These next two pictures are funny! I had just gotten done feeding her and had laid her right next to my leg so I could "fix" myself. Well she she wiggled a little bit and I moved a little bit and she slipped right into the crack between my thigh and the pillow next to my leg.


She must have loved it and felt all warm because within seconds of her slipping into the crack she cuddled up next to my leg and fell asleep!


Daddy getting time with his baby girl after she was done with her time on the bili lights!



Excuse my showing of skin but another picture that Ron took that I love! She had just gotten done eating and had fallen asleep and I had fallen asleep shortly after and before Ron came to pick her up and cuddle with her he took this picture of us!



"Mom! You I love........................


"thisssssssssssssss much!"


I had once again just got done feeding her and was just holding her and she went into this position while she was sleeping!

She is amazing with such a cute personality and fun expressions! I'm completely in love with her!
 

No comments: