Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas 2013!


This year Santa hit our house hard with a lot of gifts for Little Miss!


Our poor little Christmas tree was very much taken over by gifts!



See very crowded tree! Hahahaha!

We let Socrates open his Christmas and birthday gifts, since his birthday is on Christmas.


We got him a flamingo chew toy so hopefully he will leave Little Miss's fluffy pink toys alone which he has gotten better about!






Of course he wouldn't hold still very long to get a picture will all of his gifts but this one was close! And he once again got very spoiled!

We didn't get many pictures of me opening gifts but Ron got video of it since I had a lot to open since I had to open all the gifts for Little Miss as well. But I'll try to post the videos soon once I get them downloaded from Ron.

So here is Ron opening up his gifts!



















I spoiled him this year with movies, slippers, new shirts, and sweatpants.

After gifts Ron had some fun with the gift bows!


I was very tired when this was taken so that's why I look a little dazed!


Hehehehe! Our perfect little gift! We can't wait for her to get here!


And lastly just so you all know I got my Christmas orange so everything was great!

Christmas was wonderful and Little Miss got very spoiled with a ton of gifts!

No comments: