Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, January 3, 2014

Another Little Crabby!


Now that it's January I can share this post!

I love Deadliest Catch and have a birthstone crab necklace that I wear with Ron and mine birthstones on it.


See isn't it cute!

It's my everyday necklace that I wear unless we are going out some place nice and I love how unique and different it is!

Well when I found out I was pregnant a friend got me a gift that I was afraid to post about just in case Little Miss decided that she would prefer a December birthday to a January one!

But since it's January and Little Miss is still baking I can now post about this awesome gift!


A Garnet, January's birthstone, crab charm for my crabby necklace!

Yes I squealed with excitement when I opened it and on January 1st at 12:02 am I put this little box with Little Miss's birthstone charm in her diaper bag so I can put it on my crabby necklace before we leave the hospital!

I'm so excited to add another charm to it!!

No comments: