Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 9, 2014

50 Things About Me!


I've been wanting to do one of these for a couple of years now but this year at the start of the year and I was bored enough to remember! Hahahaha! So enjoy!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? 
My first name no but my middle name is the same as my mom, Grandma Larson, and uncle Russell

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 
The other day when I was having some wicked contractions that were crazy strong but not in a regular pattern.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? 
For the most part yes unless I've written something really fast because then it tends to look sloppy.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? 
Ham. 

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 
Not yet but I have one baking away that could be here any day now!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? 
I think I would!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? 
Yep it's my second language! 

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? 
Yep but the two other spare and not really needed organs I have had taken out.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? 
If it wouldn't pop out and break my hip replacements then heck yeah!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? 
Trix 

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? 
Nope

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? 
I think I'm pretty strong.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? 
Love Potion 31 at Baskin Robbins!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? 
Their eyes and smile.

15. RED OR PINK? 
Pink. 

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? 
I something like things to be too perfect. 

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? 
I don't think I have just one person that I miss the most but I have a few that I miss. 

18. FAVORITE TV SHOWS? 
Deadliest Catch, The Walking Dead, Sister Wives, and most anything on The Food Network!

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? 
I'm not wear any............ my feet are currently naked!

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? 
A slice of leftover pizza last night. I haven't gotten up to eat breakfast yet.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 
My husband sleeping.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? 
Royal purple 

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? 
Baked goods, rain, the part store, the tire store, and new baby!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? 
My husband last night.

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? 
Hmmm not sure which one I like more since they both have their perks. 

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? 
Basketball, football, and hockey! 

27. HAIR COLOR? 
Auburnish brown 

28. EYE COLOR? 
Green

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? 
Nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD? 
Mexican and sushi!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? 
Depends on my mood and what movie it is!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 
Hangover III and Space Jam 

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? 
Black

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? 
I love summer!

35. HUGS OR KISSES? 
Both!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? 
Ice cream and brownies! 

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? 
Cardio. 

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? 
Both. 

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? 
I just finished reading A Summer To Die by Lois Lowry and I guess you can say I'm reading What to Expect When You're Expecting since I read the weekly updates every Friday!

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? 
It's the mouse pad on my laptop so it's just black.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? 
Children laughing!

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? 
Both, because how do you pick one! That's just crazy talk!

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? 
Austria, Germany, and London 

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? 
I can sing and decorate cupcakes!

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 
Mesa, Arizona

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? 
Gilbert, Arizona

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? 
White and green

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? 
Black

50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS? 
It's fun and better than 100! Hahaha!

No comments: