Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 11, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013!


Since February is a big month for us with Valentine's Day, My Birthday, and Our Anniversary we decided to go simple and mild for Valentine's day.

From one of my earlier posts you saw my cute gift I made for Ron for less than $5 and then this is what I got him for the other $5 I budgeted to spend for him for Valentine's Day!


My homemade gift, a dark chocolate bar, dark chocolate raspberry bar, red hot candies, and the movie Sucker Punch on Blu-Ray!

Since Ron had the day off and since Valentine's Day was on a Thursday it meant that Native New Yorker had $0.49 wing day so we went there for lunch!


We got potato skins as appetizers of course!


Then lots of celery!


Ron wings mixed in suicide and Asian Garlic sauce and then sprinkled in Parmesan cheese.


I got my normal honey BBQ wings!


Of course I you have to have chocolate covered strawberries on Valentine's days!


And the picture of the two of us at lunch on Valentine's Day!

No comments: