Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, March 8, 2013

Jody


On Wednesday March 6, 2013 Heaven gained another angel.


Jody, the mother of  the one cousin link Ron and I share (Brandon who I'm related to his dad and he is related to his mom) unexpectedly passed away in the early morning and one week before her second son's wedding.


I have known here my who life since her mother in law used to watch me when I was little and now that I'm married to the son of her big sister I got to see and talk to her mom, plus see the rest of her family. And even though we weren't close at once or twice even butted heads growing up she was still family and I still loved and cared for her.


It is things like this that make you step back and look at all the people our Heavenly Father had placed in our lives and thank him whole heartedly for them! Also it makes you even more grateful for his eternal plan and the comforting knowledge that this beautiful daughter, sister, wife, mother, and friend is not only whole perfect and out of pain looking over and protecting us but we will be with her again and those reunions will be oh so joyous! I also know that on March 12th as her son Shane and his bride enter into the Temple to be joined for all eternity she will be there, watching, and beaming. Being just as proud as all the mothers watching their babies making this union and her love will radiate throughout the room!

No comments: