Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 16, 2013

My 28th Birthday Part Two!


The night of my birthday Ron, Echo, and I went out to Claim Jumpers for dinner!


Our tasty starters! Once again I got so excited about them that before I knew what was happening and realized I needed I to take a picture we had ate most of them! But I still got a picture!


Ron's steak dinner with crab cakes!


Echo's massive bake potato!


My tasty steak and mac & cheese!


My free and very tasty red velvet birthday cupcake!

Oh and I just realized that I forgot to tell you all what my wonderful husband got me!

Ron knows how much I love blogging and making the headers of my blogs but the site I normally used shutdown but Ron, being the amazing person my husband is he got me Picture Collage Marker Pro! (As an early gift nonetheless ) So not only have the last two headers for my blogs been made by this wonderful thing but I can also make blog books, photo books, and so much more! If you can't tell I really love it!

Thank you Babe!

No comments: