Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Birthday Brunch and Games with Ducky!


And the party weekend continued on to President's Day!


My parents are lucky enough to have two of their four awesome kids to not only be born two days apart but to be born over President's Day!


This year Konner's Birthday was on President's Day and since I took the weekend off for my birthday and Llama and Karli had to work I went over to my parent's house to spend time with the birthday boy!


So after running some errands and getting my toes done with my mommy the four of us went to Cracker's and Co for lunch where I made Ducky open his gift! Well part of it, I hadn't gotten the second part by that time.


The second part of his gift that I didn't have yet was Microsoft Points for his Xbox but what he opened was "hand me down" movies and games that Ron and I had extra of when we went through all our movies.


And now my random brunch pictures!! Hahaha!


I love you dad but if you are competing with Llama for best beard I think the Llama will win, hands down!


Oh yes my tasty Steak Benedict! This and the cinnamon French toast is my favorite things there!


The free cake they gave Ducky and I for our birthdays! Even though it was chocolate cake it was warm and very tasty!


I had my dad take pictures of Ducky and I!


I was only going to get one of us but...


As you can see from the pictures he wasn't in the mood for his picture to be taken!


At least he knows this is how I roll and I was able to get this one, which wasn't so bad an he lived!


After brunch we went back to the house and Ducky and I played a mad game of Lord of the Rings Monopoly, which he slaughtered me at!


After he was done mopping the floor with me at Monopoly our mom got into the gaming action and we played Yahtzee! And as a birthday gift from the Yahtzee Gods, for the first time ever I beat Ducky and my mom who is the Yahtzee Goddess, Queen, Master, and everything else high up! That Yahtzee of 6's came out at once on my first roll of that turn, which of course I had to have a picture of!

It was a nice and fun day with Ducky and the family! But I won't lie I'm still not use to him getting older and being 14 this year!

No comments: