Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hmmmmm.............I think we have a problem!


So I'm interrupting my regular blog post to tell you of a new problem that Ron and I have!


The problem is we broke down and starting watching this show that we heard about.

You all may have heard of it..................


The Walking Dead

Yep! It's better but awesome, more than addicting, and it will pretty much eat your tv loving soul like the zombie's in it will eat your brains!


Yes it's a zombie show so I don't recommend cuddling up on the couch with your family to watch it to family night, unless of course you're a family of zombies!

By the way the zombie above is the first one you see in the series. I won't lie I felt so bad for it! Yes I said I felt bad for a zombie so it's proof I have a heart, a slightly messed up heart but one nonetheless! Hahahaha!

No comments: