Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 14, 2013

My 28th Birthday Part One!


For the first part of my birthday Shelia and the kids came out to throw me a little party and of course a lot pictures were taken which are now up here for you all to enjoy with very little comment from me!


I had to close my eyes because the Sleeping Beauty figures they put out as decorations around my cupcakes was also part of my gift!



Blow out the candles!



You would think that after almost a year of marriage with my husband that I would learn that my face is not safe when frosting is around!



It's a good thing I love him so much!


Time to open gifts!





Fabulous Sleeping Beauty Figures!



I squealed when I saw these!


Coloring changing purple nail polish!


Aunt Kassi with Alex!


Aunt Kassi with Kalia!


Yep you guessed it!!


My husband got me again!


Whatever would I be doing with all that frosting on my fingers?!?!



Attacking my husband with it of course!




Luckily he loves me!

The kids had fun having "Aunt Kassi's Birthday Party" and it was a fun afternoon!

No comments: