Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, March 22, 2013

First Anniversary Celebrations!


Yes my goal to have this post done with in the month of it happening is realized!! Yay!

Since Ron and I were married on Leap Day our true first anniversary isn't until 2016 but we still will celebrate each year with something small until the years of our true anniversary!


All the things to go into Ron's anniversary gift! Candy, Pomergrate BBQ sauce, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Kabob grilling set, and of course a card!


All the candy had to go in the back to hold up the grilling kabob set


The gift basket all done!

That night we went out to dinner at Carrabba's to celebrate since I had my birthday coupon to use there!


 Calamari to start out with that came with this really good Ricardo sauce!


Ron's tasty pizza!


My usual and most favorite thing there veal Marsala!


Us at dinner!

After dinner we went and got Gelato and then went home to partake of the tradition of eating the top layer of your wedding cake on your first anniversary!


It feel a bit on one but the pink was still super bright!


And the cake was still really good!

And just like our reception when the cake was cut this happened.................








Can you see how I'm trying to think of the best way to get Ron?





















Hahaha! Awesome!




Isis watched this all go down and didn't like it at all! She hid under the kitchen, arched her back, and hissed! But when the craziness calmed down she hurried, investigated, and then started eating cake off the floor!


When we had killed the cake Ron looked down at his shirt and said, "You got my shirt all messy, then looked at me and said wait you're in my shirt too! You got two of my shirts messy!" Hahaha! That wasn't my plan but it was still awesome!


Our "1/4 Anniversary" was low key, simple, fun, and wonderful! I'm so glad that I get to celebrate these events and many other amazing things and events with my true soul mate and eternal companion! And being with him makes me feel that eternity isn't long enough!

No comments: