Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, March 1, 2013

One Year Ago!


Holy calendar page turning Batman!! It's been 365 days already!

Yes my lovely family, friends, followers Ron and I have been on the adventure ride of eternal marriage for one full year!


Well okay so maybe it's not a full year because we did get married on Leap Day so technically we have been married for 1/4 of a year but you know what I'm saying and it's fun to joke about!
 

If you have been following my blog you would have noticed that every month I have given you a recap of each month in our married life so in celebration of our first year I've decided to keep that up that tradition and give you a yearly update from here on out!

February 2012

*We get married in the Mesa, Arizona Temple!*(

March 2012

*Have a fabulous wedding reception*

* Go on our honeymoon to Las Vegas*

*Go to a session at the Las Vegas Temple*

*Win a trip to London*

*Claudia and Josh welcome their first born Ezekiel Joshua Thomas Tieman!*
  

*Fly to London!*

*Attending the red carpet premier of Titanic 3D in London at the Royal Albert Hall!*

April 2012

*Ron and I celebrate two years together on the 21st!*

*Easter comes along and we have enjoy it with family and dye eggs!*

May 2012

*Ron turns 29!*

June 2010

*My Grandma and Grandpa Larson celebrate 50 years of marriage with a rocking party in Holbrook!*

*I was nominated for an award in Pediatrics for the State of Arizona!*

July 2012

*Celebrated the 4th of July by lighting off fireworks!*

*Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A!*

*I got stung by a crazy crossbreed scorpion, on Friday the 13th none the less, that caused horrible health issues for me for a while!*

*We added a need member to our family by adopting a cute and hyper black kitty named Isis!*

August 2012

*We enjoyed the Summer Olympics!*

*I found out the award I was nominated for I won!*

September 2012

*I enjoy our first fun cousin craft night with the married Hatch cousins!*

*Ron, Socrates, and I got together with our favorite photographer and got our first family and Halloween pictures which turned out perfect!*

October 2012

*Ron and I make and send out our first annual family Halloween cards!*

Matt and Piper welcome their third child Kimber Joy Finlayson!*

*We celebrate Halloween on the road starting our Utah and California vacation!*

November 2012

*We attend sessions in the Manti and Salt Lake Temples!*

*MeKell and Deke welcome their sixth child Hudson Crew Burch!*

*We spend three and a half days in Disneyland and California Adventure!*

*I played nurse for Echo as she had gallbladder surgery but did great from it!*

*We had a fun Cars themed slumber party with Alex and Kalia!*

*We enjoy Thanksgiving with family and friends!*

December 2012

*Ron and I attended our first Suns's game together!*

*We go to an awesome company party for Ron's work!*

*Enjoy family and family parties!*

*My adoptive brother Dylan sadly moves out of state but luckily will be back to visit often!*

*Enjoys the holidays!*

January 2012

*We enjoyed a quiet New Year's Eve at home with fireworks!*

*I had a blast at our second married Hatch cousin craft day!*

February 2012

*We Celebrated a small but fun Valentine's Day!*

*I turned 28!*

*We had some crazy weather and snowed blanketed most of the valley!*


I honestly can say that this year has been filled with every single thing and we have learned and grown so much!

It hasn't always been the best ride but I wouldn't trade it for anything and I'm glad that I have had Ron by my side for all of it and I can't wait for what is in store for us in all the years and adventures ahead of us!


No comments: