Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Video Games Live 2011!!

On April 7th me and some cool cats went to enjoy the music....................

Video Games Live 2011!! Can you hear my nerdiness already?

In case you haven't heard this is a show where they play orchestrated pieces from video games!

The guy rocking out on the guitar there in the spot light is one of the creators of Video Games live and he had on the most awesome pink shoes!

Assassins Creed!

They pick this guy from the crowd to get on stage and play Space Invaders!!
The photo game Afrika(and yes that is really how you spell it!)
Duke Nukem vs Duck Hunt!



Halo 3!
This is a fan that dressed up and got to come up for the Halo part!

WOW




This girl was awesome! Not only did she sing a few times but she also played Legend of Zelda and Mario Brothers!
Another lucky fan got to come up and play Guitar Hero!
Yeah I was super jealous!
Street Fighter!
Final Fantasy Seven slides!

I think this one was really cute!

This made me sad!
And I had to get a picture with him!



This is the design on the shirt I bought!


And me in it! I had this over my other shirt so it looks a bit tight and non flattering but it really isn't!
The show was awesome and you can beat I will be there next year!

No comments: