Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Suns vs the Mavericks!!

I won some free Suns tickets to the Mavericks and Suns game on March 27th, I know is that the greatest thing for me to win!! So of course I was going and super excited about it!!


My parents let Konner go because of his good grades so this was his first game!!

Us goofing around before leaving for the game!

Gangster yo! Don't you love the old school jerseys!! Since Konner was rocking my Barkley jersey we had to get a picture with the Barkley wall! Us in our seats! Konner pondering the awesomeness of the Suns! Being goofy! "Pull my finger!!" Hahahaha!! So now enjoy my millions of pictures of the game!!
Warm-ups!




Starting line-up!












The Geico Gecko!
















Dudley at the line!




Mmmm half time ice cream!!


Half time warm-ups!














Gortat at the line!




Carter at the line!




Brooks at the line!




I still love this and Konner thought it was awesome!






Dudley again at the line!




After being crazy ahead for the first half we couldn't keep it up and lost so this is our sad faces!

No comments: