Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh my goodness!!

Have you noticed it is now April 6th and I have not posted an eye candy post for this year!!!

Well I think it is about time to change that, don't you!?!

So this post is about a love of mine that I recently posted about and saw in action!

LOUIS AMUNDSON!!


Oh how I wish the Suns will resign him for the 2012-2013 season when his contract is done with Golden State and that he will also want to come back!!


Oh yes that is hot!!


*sign* I love his eyes!


Purple and orange just looks so much better on him then yellow and blue!


Okay I don't care what any of you say, this is the cutest picture ever and could most likely be my desktop picture on my laptop!!

No comments: