Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sporty girl!!

So I think I have a problem!!

Getting ready for the Suns games I have noticed a little something! That something would be I can't always decided what to wear!



I could wear a white Jason Kidd jersey,



a white Dan Majerle jersey,



an orange Channing Frye jersey,



an orange Steve Nash jersey,



an orange Goran Dragic,



a purple Kevin Johnson jersey,



a purple Charles Barkley jersey,



a purple Raja Bell jersey,



Or lastly a purple Louis Amundson, my love, jersey!

In case you were wondering that is a choice between......



two white jerseys,



three orange jerseys,

and four purple jerseys!


For a grand total of nine jerseys! Thank goodness for the wonderful invention of eBay!! The sad thing is that next year depending on the roster I want a white Grant Hill jersey, a white Jared Dudley jersey, and an orange Marcin Gortat jersey!

Yep I'm a pretty sick person, but a true Suns fan none the less!

No comments: