Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Suns vs the Clippers!!

I know you are all so excited for yet another Suns game post!!

Don't worry you only have to put up with two more Suns games posts for this season and then you will have to deal with the withdraws of no Suns games until next season starts! I know it's very sad!

Ducky was my date for this game and at first he wasn't too happy but within five minutes of being at dinner he was totally over it and excited for the game!


We went to Applebees and since it was a Friday the staff were sports related things and this waiter had the nerve to come and stand close to our table almost the whole time in his in his Kobe Bryant jersey!! Hello I'm trying to eat and we were all decked out in Suns stuff, he must have not have much of a will to live! Good thing I wanted to go to the game more then bust him up!

Seriously I only got one piece of broccoli!

Konner killing french fries! Being goofy on the light rail!
A rather dark and blurry picture of me and KJ!


Goofy seat picture one!


Goofy seat picture two!


Warm-ups!

And that right there is Robin Lopez, who was turning 23 the day of that game!



It was green night so the Gorilla was all green!
Getting ready for the jump ball!



On one play Grant Hill went to save the ball from going out of bounds and decided that since he was in the neighborhood he decided to stop in and say hello to the announcers and official people!



Dancing dads!
No joke my dad needs to join!
Lemonade time!!
Mmmmm



Now by this point I'm sure you are wondering where Nash is in any of these pictures, well he didn't play but was sent home with a really bad flu! Poor Nash!


At half time these awesome guys came out and did all these really cool flips!
Sorry this picture is super blurry but one guy flipped over two kids and two of the other flippers!
Half time warm-ups!

Half time goofy pic!


Hill at the line!

Dancing Fridges!!
Corny but so funny!

Brooks at the line!

Warrick at the line!




Dowdell at the line!
Yay for free tacos thanks to Zabian Dowdell!


Yay we win! Konner was much happier to go to a winning game then a losing game!
Me and a Gortat poster! Yep if he stays with the Suns next season, which I hope he does, I'm getting his jersey!
The giant Suns basketball!
Because it was green night we got these as we left the game!
Limited edition Steve Nash orange energy saving light bulbs!!
Also the first 10,000 fans got coupons for these awesome tumbler cups! I have to admit I was so excited about these and had no problem waiting in line for twenty minutes after the game to get them!
I have to admit with coupons for free tacos, fries, men's body wash and these two things Konner and I totally made out like bandits!
Me and my two free gifts!
Konner with his two free Suns gift!
We had a blast and Konner says he can't wait until next season when we can plan and go again!

No comments: