Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The miracle of Pediatrics!

I will be honest and say I have never watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy, but a friend of mine posted this on her Facebook and I had to share it!

“This is not general surgery in miniature. These are tiny humans. These are children. They believe in magic. They play pretend. There is fairy dust in their IV bags.


They hope, and they cross their fingers, and they make wishes, And that makes them more resilient than adults. They recover faster, survive worse. They believe. In peds we have miracles and magic. In peds anything is possible.” ~Grey's Anatomy~



I completely love this quote and yes it is entirely true!

1 comment:

Tarin Rose said...

I love the peds surgeon on greys! (Her name is Arizona)- you should watch! You'd love it....