Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Suns vs the Timberwolves!!


On April 11th Lynsey and I went to the Suns and Timberwolves game!!


In front of this awesome Suns basketball!

The Golden Grannies and me! I love these ladies and they are so sweet!

I thought these jerseys were super cute! Dragic and Miss Dragic!
Yes we were this close with no zoom! That would be section 120 row 4 seats 5 & 6!!
We were totally excited!!


Every Suns game has pre-game entertainment and normally it is a dance or singing group of some sorts but this game they had Yoga? Really?


Besides for the awesome view of the court we were also sitting right where the Suns come out from the locker room! So this is my blurry picture of Grant Hill!! This is also when Lynsey and I decided we needed to win the lottery so we could have season tickets here!


Warm-ups!









Hahaha! I love this! I was trying to get them jumping and bumping in air but instead I got the most awesome landing picture!!


Dancing huddle!!


Let's get this party started!!



Channing Frye who had an amazing night! Getting 33 points and making a 9 three pointers, setting a career high for both!!





A close up of Lynsey's future husband!



Another reason I love these seats!


Gortat at the line!



Warrick at the line!


The Golden Grannies in action!





Nash at the line!



Hill at the line!


Playing some defense!

Hill at the line again and another backside shot of Nash for Lynsey!



Dudley at the line! He also had a fabulous night scoring 26 points!


Thunder Dan!



After the 3rd period that recognized Gary Bender who has been a sports broadcaster for the Suns for the last 18 years.

He will retire after the Suns and Spurs game on April 13th





Yay for tacos!



Nash at the line again!



Dowdell at the line!



And the Suns won 135-127 in overtime! It was an amazing game, in amazing seats!

No comments: