Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Suns vs the Thunder!

Once again I bring you another Suns game for your enjoyment!!

But I do have a sad story about this! After the game I went home and put my SD card in the computer to upload my pictures and all the pictures I took that night where completely gone!! I was very, very upset! But the next day I wanted to test out the card so I took some random pictures and when I put the card back into the computer the pictures, most of them, were magically there again!!


Okay so I went with Lynsey to this game, the picture of us was eaten by the card!

And like always I will let you enjoy the pics with my little comments!

Warm-ups!

Line up! Horrible blurry picture of the dance huddle! Jump ball!
This picture is of the Nash butt for Ms. Lynsey!


Just like the last game Lynsey and I went to someone decided they didn't have a need for shoes! Gross!! At least the lady at the last game was wearing socks!




Second half warm-ups!

Dudley at the line!

Frye at the line!

Carter at the line!

Sol patrol dunk squad!


Gortat at the line!

And Nash picture for Lynsey!
This game was sad as you can see by the Suns head coach! Not only did we lose but we lost by 18 points! Ouch! But no matter what I still love my boys!!

No comments: