Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Story book!

Thanks to the fabulous power of eBay I was able to find and win a book that is so dear to me!! A very early 1900's edition of Little Black Sambo!!


My grandma Shirley has this book and when I was little she would read it to me all the time!


It quickly became one of my most favorite books!


And I wouldn't be happy until I had my own copy which turned out to take a few years since they stopped making this book and it is a rare find!

But I never gave up and for a mere $32 including shipping I finally got my beloved book!!

4 comments:

Tarin & Nathan Lunt said...

I love that book too! My grandma Barbara had it and used to read it to me.

Unknown said...

I am so jealous!

Unknown said...

ummm.... that wasn't Claudia making that comment, it was Lou but my computer was still signed into Claudia's account :)

Kassi said...

Hahaha! I'm sure Claudia remembers it though. I got it on eBay for $35 including shipping! I was at work when I won it and I was so excited I had to do a little dance!