Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Suns vs The Warriors!!


March 18th is the day I have been waiting for, for what felt like forever!! It was the day of the Suns and Warriors game!! And for those of you who follow my blog and Suns love you would know that my favorite ex-Suns player, Louis Amundson, now plays for the Warriors! And since he is such a fabulous piece of eye candy you know that this post is going to be full of pictures! So enjoy!! Hehehehehe!!


Warm-ups!!

















And now game time and my Lou pictures!!


I did try to get some pictures with him and some Suns players in it so it didn't look like I was favoring someone too much!





*sigh*


These are the Golden Grannies and something I hope they still have around when I become a grandma because I will be all over that!!





Ahhh sweet Lou!


Oh yes this a fabulous pick!!








So of course Lou couldn't play the whole game so here is some Lou-less pictures!





Hehehehehe!


At half time the Warriors warmed up on our side of the court! Yay!!


Lou was looking over at my section and then of course moved as soon as I took this picture!


Sorry a little blurry!








The Polish Hammer at the line! It was Polish night this night also and so the place was even more rocking!























Lou at the line!








Grant Hill at the line!


Timeout!


Grant has a boo boo and needed a new band aid

















The boys hanging out on the bench, watching the game.


Again *sigh*








Frye at the line!





I love this!! The Fro-meter!

















Dudley at the line!











Nash at the line!











The game was fabulous and we one!! And you bet next year I'm going to all the Suns vs Warriors every year as long as my Lou is playing for them, until he returns to the Valley of the Suns, hopefully!

No comments: