Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Coyotes vs. The Thrashers!


So I'm thinking I may be a bit spoiled because Brett really has taken me out to a lot of fun things!


The day after my birthday he took me to a Coyotes game! And we had some awesome seats! Here is Howler pumping up the crowd!


Us with Howler!

In true form I took a few million pictures, so enjoy!
























A random picture that Brett took.
















An almost fight!




























































Another fight that they decided to break up! Come on guys let them work it out!

The Coyotes won 4-3 and it was an amazing game! I forgot how fun Coyote games are and I can't wait to go to another one!!

No comments: