Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Randomness of Spring Break!


This year for Konner's spring break we didn't get to do all the fun stuff we normally do because of work, but I did get one fun fill night with Konner and Karli!


We went to the cheap theater at the mall and saw Tangled in 3D!!

After the movie we had some fun taking pictures!


Konner is thinking!


Where's Karli??


There she is!!


Pucker up!!


Ummm the bathroom was closed.


I didn't realize the camera was still zoomed when I took this picture but I kept it because Karli's face is priceless!


Screaming!


Bang your head!!


Blow fishes!!


I wear my sunglasses at night!


Konner trying to be cool!


This sign is in the window in front of our house and has been there for years!


Yeah I know you all wish your house was protected by slugs!! Be jealous!

No comments: