Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Konner's Ordination!


Since we like to have all of our parties and special events on the same weekend or day even this weekend would be no different and we decided to have Konner's ordination on Saturday since everyone would still be down from Brittany's homecoming!


The cake we would have afterwards!


Some of the food


The other some of the food. Under the tin wrap is chicken salad sandwiches!

It was a beautiful prayer/blessing that my dad gave and I know that their was at least five of us that didn't have a dry eye!

Afterwards was pictures!


Brother Edmunds, Konner, and dad.


Mom, Dad, and Konner.


Grandpa and grandma Hatch and Konner.


Grandma and Grandpa Larson and Konner.


Aunt Alonna and Konner.


Mom, Konner, and I.


And lastly Ducky and I! Doesn't he look so cute in his suit! And I guess I can't deny it anymore. Konner is as tall as me and will soon be taller!

Of course after pictures we moved on to food and fun!


















Brett even came over for it which was awesome!










It was also my Grandpa Hatch's birthday and so we got him a little something.


Some western videos!












It was a great and special day and so good to have so many family and love ones there!

No comments: