Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, March 4, 2011

Birthday gift!


I have the bestest best friend ever!!!!

Not only did she post the cutest and sweetest entry about me on my birthday on her blog but she came and brought me this...................


Yes I know....Be jealous!


And those things in the cute pink bag are pretzels dipped in chocolate, caramel, and my favorite candies all crushed up!

MRS. TARIN LUNT! YOU ARE THE BEST AND I LOVE YA!!!!

2 comments:

Tarin & Nathan Lunt said...

Right back at ya doll face! Hope your b-day was fantastic- from what I have seen and head it seems like your new boyfriend did quite a good job of making it that way! So happy for you two. =)

Anonymous said...

Kassi Hello, my name is Natalie I am Brazilian and am a fan of i carly and I wish cemer with this cookie that always eats the sam ... send me a what?
I'm gonna be sick and pregnant ... lol
Sorry anything, I'm not crazy lol, kisses!
my email is natalia.lima.g @ hotmail.com