Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Brittany is home!!


Can you believe that 18 months have already flown by!

Brittany came home Friday February 25th!



Here is the sign I made her!


And the basket of chocolate I got for her!


And of course balloons!


All of them together!

Before we all went to the airport the family came by our house for pizza and treats! And of course we got a ton of pictures! So here is a few of them!














Once we ate we then went to the airport to wait for Brittany to come off of her plane!











Me, Claudia, and MeKell! Wow even with my tall shoes on I'm really short!


Finally Brittany came through the doors and we greeted her with yells and cheers and of course some tears, since us Hatch girls are like that!


But no one was as happy as Lori! She was all giddy like a kid on Christmas morning one minute and a crying ball of happiness the next!


I pretty sure Sid and David were just as happy too!

After the airport we all went back to my house for more food and time to visit!








































Brittany was a good sport and even got pictures with all of us before leaving! Which is saying something because she had been up for over 24 hours!


Brittany with her mom and two of her aunts.


Brittany with all of the uncles that were there and the boy cousins!


Brittany will all of the girl cousins!


And of course me and Brittany!

I'm so glad she is home and once the jet lag wears off I can't wait to hear all of her stories, see pictures, and go on some fun trips and adventures!

No comments: