Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Five years!


On Monday I was at work and my friend comes out of the lounge and said "Kassi you cake is so cute!" I was puzzled and looked at her and said "I don't have a cake?" She smiled and said "Yeah you do it's in the lounge!" At this I was intrigued and so I wandered on in there and sure enough........


I had a whole fabulous cake sitting there! I mean it is for everyone working to enjoy but it clearly has my name on it! And if reading the cake didn't tell you why I got such an awesome treat, it is because I have been at Banner for 5 fabulous years!


Yay for cake!!

As well as cake I also got...........


A card signed by all the big cool cats!


A Banner pen set!


A certificate.


And what I wanted more then anything else my 5 year pin!!




See doesn't it look fabulous on my badge! Now when people ask how long I have been working here and I say five years I can show them and not have them laugh at me and say no really how long have you been here!


Look at all my awesomeness!

These last five years at work has been the greatest and look forward to the next five years and hopefully many more!

No comments: