Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Renaissance Festival 2011!!


I know you all are very worried that I may have missed this but.................


But here is my 2011 post of our Renaissance Festival trip!! Yay!! Now you can all breathe a sigh of relief!


The year for the first time we went to show of the Pirate Shantyman and the Bonnie Lass.


It was a very good show and I'm thinking I may have to go next year and sit closer so I don't have so many heads in the picture!


Duck with the ducks!!


Duck with the chickens.


Random Konner picture!


So I never noticed this before in the torture museum, but I thought it was cool! And since we were in the torture museum you get to enjoy some of my favorites from there!


This year it is complete with horrible pictures of the signs!!


Hahahaha I will forever love this one!


"Iron Maiden!"


Sorry but I only thought of Bill and Ted when I saw this!


Hated by men and women everywhere!


Yeah that's sexy!


For the Harry Potter lovers!!


I think he looks more like the wizard from the 3rd Shrek instead of the Potter movies.

Not for my favorite thing ever at the Ren Fair!!!

The Tortuga Twins!!











"Yes there are monsters under your bed!"




















Alonna, Konner, and I!

The ladies!

And lastly..............................


My yearly picture with the Tortuga Twins! And I may have been grabbing some butt, but of course mine was being grabbed too!

Again this year was fabulous and I can't wait for next year already!

No comments: