Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Suns vs The Rockets!!


March 8th was another fabulous Suns games!


This time with the fabulous Ms. Lynsey!

This game was against the Houston Rockets! And you know me, I ended up taking a lot of pictures before my memory card got filled at a little over 50 pictures! Don't worry I didn't post all 50 but here are some for you to enjoy!


In case you didn't hear the Suns traded this fabulous player, Goran Dragic, to the Rockets about the end of February. If you all think back this is the player I got ran into in May last year so I was a little sad he got traded, but at least we got to see him play!






Okay I'm not one of those people that take random pictures of strangers but the lady in front of us had her shoes off for most of the game! And when the guy in front of her left for his beer or bathroom runs she quickly put her feet up on his seat. We had a good laugh about this and couldn't help taking a picture!




























The Gorilla getting us all up and rowdy for the end of 4th quarter!














The game was an awesome, edge of your seat type of day! We won 113 to 110 but it was a nail biter until the end!

No comments: