Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Sugarland Concert!


On May 2nd my friend Lynsey from work and I went to the Sugarland concert at Cricket Wireless Pavilion! And we were in the 6th row from the stage, so you know I got some rocking pictures!


Vonda Shephard was the first of two opening acts.


We got to our seats about halfway through her act, which is why I only have two pictures of her, but she was very good. And in case you were wondering why this name is ringing bells she used to sing the theme song for Ally McBeal.


The second opening act was Julianna Hough.


And this was one of her guitarist. I know the picture isn't the best but I had to get one seeing that she didn't even come close to looking like she should be playing for a country concert. She was wearing a short, pink punk like skirt and had dreadlocks.


And this was her other guitarist who was just hot so that is why I had to get a picture of him to showcase on the blog!


Singing on a swing


Playing guitar.


Again this name may sound familiar and that is because she used to be a professional dancer on the show "Dancing with the Stars" She danced with Anton Ohno and one the disco ball trophy one year. She was really good and had a couple of songs that I may just need to add to the ipod collection!


Finally it was time for Sugarland! Lynsey was so excited because this is her most favorite band! Now I took a ton of pictures of Sugarland but I'm only showing you some on here. And I won't have to much to say about them but just let you enjoy them! Oh and sorry that the first couple are blurry, I must have bumped my camera on a different setting and took a few pictures before I realized it!


This is the opening! They had this really awesome stage set up. Sadly from where I was at I could only see one of them until they dropped the red curtain thing.






Okay I love her hair piece and totally want one!






Singing away!




























I think this one is my most favorite of the pictures I took of them!


And of course Lynsey and me at the concert!

It was a blast and Sugarland put on a very fun and up beat show that had the how place rocking! We will totally have to go again if they come again!

No comments: