Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Konner's Book Float Parade


In April Konner participated in O'Connor Elementary School's annual book float parade!


The book he decided to do was Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows which is my favorite of the series! Here is him with his float


Getting out of the car and heading to the school.


Here is a good view of the back of his float.


The fifth grade part of the parade!


Konner way back there!


Getting closer!


Konner as he was walking by me in the parade. He was excited about this year but was even more excited about next year, since it will be his last year at O'Connor he wants me to help him make a huge and amazing float! I think I may be more excited then he is!

No comments: