Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Llama's 20th birthday!


Sorry folks I'm a little behind with this post but oh well better late then never, right!

On April 17th something big happened in the Larson Family. Kristopher A.K.A Llama Face graduated from being a teenager and into adulthood! That is right folks my little brother is now 20 years old!


So to celebrate after he got off of work that day we went to Applebees and of course this happened!


He wasn't as excited about the singing as he was the .....


ice cream sundae!


Yeah he dove right into that mess!

It is crazy to think that he is already 20 years old! I remember talking to my mother's stomach when I was 5 and she was pregnant with him. And how when he was three he LOVED trains and had this Thomas the Train outfit that he never wanted to take off. When he finally out grew the thing it could stand by it's self in a corner, had more holes then Swiss cheese, and we had to burn it out of respect! Now my Llama is 20 years old and is truly an adult, scary I know! Love you my Llama Face!!!

No comments: