Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My mommy!


In light of today being Mother's Day I thought a Mother's Day post was in order!


This is my mom and me when I was about 10 or 11 at a church activity. This is my most favorite picture of us!

Lisa Lee Hatch Larson has been my mother for 25 years, 2 months, 23 days, 9 hours, and as of right now 48 minutes.

So in case you were wondering that is.......

302 months

9,210 days

221,049 hours

13,262,988 minutes

and 795,779,280ish seconds

For those of you that know me that is a really long time to put up with me!

In this time frame she has been there for me, supported me, and refrained from strangling me with at least a hundred doctor or hospital visits, countless nights of ignoring curfew, a few infections, over 20 surgeries, 14 years of school, 8 break-ups, 5 jobs, 4 tattoos, 3 hip replacements, 2 broken bones, and 1 move!

She has been there in my biggest highs and my lowest lows. She has given me the best gift of not only life but of being an older sister to three of the best sibling anyone could ask for!

Their are not enough words that can thank her for all and everything she has done for me and all of that time up there isn't even close to thanking her for all she does!

So in closing I just want to say THANK YOU mom for all that you have done, do, and will do for me and I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thank you Kassi.... even though you have been a brat(haha) most of the time I still love you.