Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Iron Man 2!


On May 6th my dad, uncle Russ, Mike J, KJ, Ducky, and I went to the midnight showing of this!! Yeah I know you're jealous!


And can I tell you that it rocked my freaking socks off! You all MUST go see it!

But of course we had to get there way early so Ducky and I had some fun while waiting for the movie to start!


First I stuck popcorn up Ducky's nose and then he would use his tongue to get it out and eat it. Yes I know how gross that last part is but I wasn't eating them and he didn't have the pieces up far enough to get any nose goblins anyway!


And once we got bored of that we took a nap!

Again the movie was awesome and so worth going to see it and then getting up the next morning after two hours of sleep to go to work!

No comments: