Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gila Valley Temple


On May 15th we went up to see th Gila Valley Temple! I was so excited because I loved going through and seeing the Snowflake one!


Before we went and saw it we stopped and had some pretty yummy Mexican Food with our family friends the Jenkins!


I thought this view was just too pretty so I had to take a picture!

Now of course we couldn't take pictures inside the Temple but trust me, it was beyond beautiful! But I did get some outside that were pretty good!


This one was my favorite one that I took!


The Angel Moroni


Okay so I thought I had more pictures but it was busy and we were all tired so I guess I don't have that many but here some of us standing in front of the Temple for a picture!

1 comment:

Kel and Deke said...

Alright I am finally leaving a comment even though I think about leaving one almost everytime I check your blog. First of all I love the new pics in your header way cute!!! Secondly love all the pics of the graduation party the camera that you borrowed does an awesome job. Thank you for the funny captions for the photos included the sandwich discussion. Love ya, MeKell