Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Karli's school award ceremony


On Thursday May 13th Red Mountain High School had their end of the year award ceremony. The students get a letter at school if they are to receive an award so that they will know to come. So of course you know Karli got one!


This is her getting her GPA award. Over 300 students got this award for having a GPA higher then 3.5. Karli's is 4.1!


Here is the daughter of one of our good family friends getting her GPA award! Go K.J!

So with a school as big as Red Mountain with at least 1,400 and a sophomore class of at least 700 I thought that the only award Karli would be getting was her GPA award.


But of course I was wrong! This is Karli going up to get her outstanding sophomore English student!


This is all six of the students getting the English award. A boy and a girl from each grade!


When we got home in true Kassi form I had to see her awards and make her pose in a picture with them!


And because Karli is made of awesomeness she also earned her high school letter!


Now I know you all wanted a close up of the awesome pants that she was wearing in that last pictures so there you go! I'm pretty sure that I saw a pair just like these in an old 80's Van Halen music video!

Karli complete deserves the awards she got and worked so hard for them! In fact the week before she got one in orchestra as most improved player! I'm so proud of you Karli and love you so much!

1 comment:

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

WOW! those are some pants!!! I am so glad I have got to see everyone more often lately!