Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Emma's Blessing luncheon


On May 16th was little Miss Emma's baby blessing. After church we had a luncheon at MeKell and Deke's house. I noticed when I was uploading these pictures that I don't even have one of the baby in her blessing dress! But oh well I got a ton of family ones so I guess it makes up some.

The ones that started it all, Grandma and Grandpa.

Brenn and Eden


Marley and Emma


Claudia and Eden


Grandpa sleeping


Lou and Shanna


Emily and Karli


Me and Kimbre


Kimbre and I just chatting it up!


Deke, MeKell, and MeKell's Grandma Herring


Grandpa and Avery


Karli and Emiy


Alisyn and Nat


Ramsey, Maryley, and Emma


Marley, Emma, Karli, and Emily


Shanna and me


Grandma, Claudia, and Lou



Kendon playing with the Legos


Llama caught playing with the Legos


Konner playing with Legos! I love his face!



Hunter


Some of Deke's family that I don't know and Kimbre


Brenn, Lou, and Brenn's grandma Herring


All the kids eating away


Ramsey deep in thought


Mar, Kar, and Em


Claudia and Kendon


Dad and Karli

No comments: