Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Valentine goodies!


Finally I'm feeling better so now it is time to play catch up on my blog!

On February 13th Tarin and I got together to watch movies and make Valentine goodies for our love ones!


We had little cookies!


And big cookies!


We made cupcakes!


candies,


And the most yummy strawberry mousse in chocolate cups!


Here is Tarin putting together her goody boxes!


And lastly at the end of the day Tarin and me in our funny Valentine heart headbands and fabulous heart shape glasses! Yeah you all know you are jealous of our Valentine flair!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

So glad you are back. I hope you are feeling better, I missed you. It looks like you guys had a blast making all that good good stuff. Hopefully I will see you soon. Love you girl.