Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2010 Olympics

BEFORE I BEGIN THIS POST PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE POSTED NEW CUPCAKES IN MY CUPCAKE BLOG AND I WILL BE POSTING NEW CUPCAKES ALMOST EVERY DAY FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS SO CHECK BACK EVERYDAY AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK! THANKS!!

Now on to my regular post!

So in my time that I was sick and being in bed I got to watch almost every single bit of the 2010 Winter Olympics!!


Isn't this ice sculpture awesome!

So I decided to post about some of my favorite moments from these Olympics now that I am feeling better!


The USA team 1 four man bobsleigh team taking gold!


All of the Speed Skating!


And the fabulous Shani Davis!


All the short-track speed skating in which Apolo Anton won three medals to become the most decorated winter olympian in history!


Lindsey Vonn and Julia Mancuso kicking butt in Alpine Skiing!


Evan Lysacek taking gold in the men's figure skating!


I loved the performance of Joannie Rochette who lost her mother to a heart attack a couple of days before. She did an amazing performance in honor of her mother and took home the bronze for Canada

And now my top three favorite moments of the 2010 Winter Olympics! Can you hear the drum roll!!!


#3


Hockey!!! Need I say more! I watched the men and women's US teams take silver!

#2


Ice Dancing! And this fabulous pair, Meryl David and Charlie White! They were one of the US pairs to compete in Ice Dancing and they took home the silver!

And.......................................

#1


Well number one is really a sport and one person all in one!


Snowboarding! And more specifically the halfpipe! Here is the 2010 US snowboarding team!


I watched Hannah Teter take home silver and Kelly Clark both on the US Snowboarding team take home the bronze in the women's halfpipe!


And I watched........................


The oh so wonderful men on the halfpipe!


Mostly I watched this sexy beast Shaun White win his second Olympic gold medal!!


And also Scotty Lago take home the bronze!


These Olympics were fabulous and I can't wait until 2014!


And just because I think he is so fabulous and hot and I love this picture I had to post it! Come on you have to admit that, that suit is freaking fabulous! Hehehehehehehe!

No comments: