Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Birthday night!


My birthday this year happened to be on wing night which happens to be the best night of the week and since my birthday fell on it this year that makes it the best night of the year! So in celebration of these two fabulous things I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with some friends and partied it up!


This is my friend Kassie and her wonderful honey! She plans wing night and on this night she even did this!


Made me a cake!!!!!!


Me while they sang Happy Birthday to me!


Me getting ready to blow out the candles!


After blowing them out a couple of times there was one that just wouldn't go out! So what did I do......


Took it out of the cake and took it down! I think the problem was the pneumonia that was just starting in my lungs!


Kassie and Kassi!


And lastly our sexy pose!

I was starting not to feel good that night so this was the end of my birthday celebration but it was so good to spend the day with family and the night with friends!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I am glad that you are better now and I am really glad that you got to enjoy your birthday even if it was a tiny bit. Looks like wing night was a winner. Happy QUARTER OF A CENTURY!!!
Don't feel bad I hit a HALF A CENTURY this year. Crazy how time flies especially when you're having fun.....