Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Visiting NYC through cell phone pictures!


My dear sister Karli Rachon, (yes I say her middle name because I love it and it's so cool! If you want to know why it's so cool you have to read this whole post for the answer! Hehehe! Talk about incentive huh!) got to go to the Big Apple with Red Mountain's Chamber Orchestra and choir! I was very sad that I wasn't about to go, mostly because I loved NYC the first time and can't wait to go back! She knew my heart break so she let me take along with her through cell phones pictures that she sent me along her journey! Yes all of these pictures were taken and sent to me via cell phone!


About an hour after getting the "I landed safely in New York and we are headed to the hotel" text Karli sent me this picture of Times Square!


Next was her teasing me by being at M&M world in Times Square!


A picture of Times Square at night!


Now doesn't my sister know me or what! This text came with the message "I saw this and thought of you!" Sadly to say I had to get McDonald's after seeing this picture.


This text woke me up one morning with the message "I saw this and thought of you and Tarin!" See even Tarin got to live a little NYC picture trip with me!


The second night she was there she sent me this of her Playbill for the Lion King while waiting for it to start. I can not tell you how completely jealous I was!


And because I asked so nicely for it she sent me this after the show!


The next morning I got this blur of a picture. This is the Temple! Yes it's blurry and was taken on the go but Karli was so excited about it!


This is one to the churches that they played/sang in!


Their last night there they went to the top of the Empire State Building! This is view number 1!


And view number 2!


Yay a Titanic sign! Karli does know her Kassi well!


The morning before they left I got this one! This is from the ferry going to see the Statue of Liberty.


And again because I asked she sent me this one when they got closer to it! The one thing I was so sad about was when I went in 2007 the statue was still closed and I didn't want to play to just take a ferry ride out there and not get to actually step foot on the island! So this is by far my favorite picture that she sent me!

My sister is the greatest and did an awesome job sending me pictures! And now for the reason that Karli's middle name is the greatest! It is after a character in an episode of Star Trek: Next Generation! Yes only in my house would one of us be names after a Star Trek or Star Wars character! But at least it is pretty and girly and fits Karli's uniqueness!

No comments: