Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mama knows her Fat Cakes!


This is just a fun and random post for you all this morning!


So as most of you know Ducky, Dad, and I are huge iCarly fans! I add my dad because if it is on and he walks in the room he has to stop and watch it and can even tell us what episode it is and if he has seen it and he also laughs and understands the iCarly jokes and lines that we may say, so yes my dad is a fan!


Now if you watch the show you will know that the main snack that they use is......................


Fat Cakes! Low fat Fat Cakes to me exact! And Sam (who is pictured above and is my favorite character on the show) loves Fat Cakes! As a matter of fact in the episode Imust Have Locker 239 the student who guesses the right amount of Fat Cakes in a huge tube gets the big over sized locker that everyone wants. And Sam takes one look at the tube and knows the answer, which is 2,718, right away. When asked by an annoyed Freddie who was trying to figure it out with a huge and crazy math formula, how she knows she just says "Mama knows her Fat Cakes." Okay now if that didn't just prove that we are way more then fans and watch it all the time I don't know what will!

Okay so now on with the point of the post. If you haven't noticed by the picture that Fat Cakes are just pink Hostess Snow Balls in a different wrapper. I realized this but I guess Konner didn't. So we are at the store and we are walking by the little Hostess and Little Debbie snack area and Konner goes "Look! It's Fat Cakes!" I had a good laugh and me being the crazed photo taker that I am I had to buy a pack to bring home!


Me with my "Fat Cakes"


And Konner who was so excited about them that he couldn't wait to open the package to eat them!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Is that why I bought them last night for you?????