Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sick!


A little update for you all on what I have been doing the past week and half!


I have been taking a lot of these......


Drinking a lot of this......


Doing a lot of laying on these and this.....


Doing a ton of these......


Watching, listening, and reading a lot of these......


Wearing these a lot.......


And doing a lot of this!

Yes my blogging friends I have been beyond sick with pneumonia in both lungs and RSV and I have blood work out to make sure I have nothing else. So once I get better I will update you all with my birthday and other events that have happen in the past week and half but for now I'm just trying to get better so don't worry and I will be back in my blogging form soon!

3 comments:

Tarin & Nathan Lunt said...

feel better Kassi!!

Lisa said...

SICKO...... You could at least folded the laundry(haha)

BLY and LOU said...

oooohh!!! Kassi... get well soon!