Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Renaissance Festival 2010


On Saturday the 13th Konner and I went for our yearly trip here!


The Renaissance Festival!! And in true Kassi form I took about nine million pictures so be aware that this post could get really long!


Konner started the day out as a monkey, which I think is the same way he started it out last year too!


One of the first things we did was went to the Joust for the Queen's Favor! Here is the royal court up in their stands.


Our joust cheerleader who was good but not to talkative, but given it was the first joust of the day.


This was our knight who was evil and told us straight up that he didn't give a damn if we cheered or not! And he was very funny and rude to all the other knights which made him even more awesome!


Here is our knight without his helmet. He kept moving to much so I didn't get a good one of his face.


Getting ready for the ring toss part of the joust.


Our knight in the middle of the ring toss part. He caught all five rings but was disqualified for lying and saying he had 78 rings.


Next was the relay which our knight won in the first round but lost in the second.


And lastly was the joust which our knight did awesome in but they couldn't decided who one so they said to come back to the next joust. We didn't go to the next joust because one joust was enough for us in one day!

Next we went to the torture museum. Yes we went there last year but Konner wanted to see it again so I figured what the hey and we went and saw it again!


Konner with the lion out front of the torture museum.


And me with the lion in front of the torture museum!


Then Konner thought it would be so much fun to go on the flying chair ride!


So here is my feet before the chair ride started!

So I thought that this chair ride would be all shorts of fabulous, fun, and kinda relaxing!


This is me on the ride before it started! The ride started and it was nice and fun but then the guys running the ride start to spin the chairs! And not just the fun little spin but like Disneyland Tea Cups on speed fast! At this point the ride was no longer fun!


Konner wanted to go again when we got off so I let HIM go at it! So this is Konner at the start of his second ride!


And Konner when the ride was in action! He handled the spinning ride of doom way better then I did!


After the ride Konner walked and I stumbled over the the animals to get our yearly llama pictures! Konner and the llama!


And of course me with the llama!

After that we walked around and looked at the shops, saw bits and pieces of some shows, and went and had lunch with my friend Rachel from work, her best friend, and her way cute baby! Then we made our way over to the petting zoo.


Here is Konner and the chickens he just had to have a picture with! I love this picture of him!


And of course we saw DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So of course I had to get a picture of Ducky with the ducks!

Then since we were in the neighborhood we went to the fairy tale and mythology museum since neither of us have been.


First we saw sleeping beauty all sleeping like.


Next was the maiden from my most favorite fairy tale story Rumpelstiltskin!


And of course Rumpelstiltskin himself!


And a scene from a Midsummer's Night's Dream.


This is a troll from some story I don't know that Konner thought was pretty awesome.


Here is their mermaid.


This is Jack and the Beanstalk, which I thought was pretty cool!


And they also have this dragon which I thought was awesome!


In the museum they had this dragon wall painting. And so since I love dragons I saw this as a perfect picture moment! Here is Konner slaying the dragon!


And me in my "Oh my it's a dragon face!!

Also in our travels that day......


Konner got to shoot a crossbow and did an awesome job!


And he got to shoot a paintball gun another thing he did great on and really enjoyed!


They also had this awesome guy walking around!


He is a hand juggler and he was so cool to watch! I wish I would have gotten more pictures of him doing some other really cool tricks! I hope he is back next year!!

And lastly.........................


The Tortuga Twins!!! You all know I couldn't leave without seeing my boys!


Konner didn't want to watch the whole show because it was later in the day and we were both ready to go home!


But I did get some pictures of them in action and.............


My yearly picture with the Tortuga Twins! I love this picture!!!!

Konner and I had a blast and we can't wait until next year! Oh and also check out my cupcake blog for some more cupcakes!

No comments: